As we get older, the responsibilities of life can begin to take a toll on our bodies. The weight of the world can start to weigh you down, and the stress can begin to show on your face. When you look in the mirror, you may not recognize the older person that you see. You do not see the young, vibrant person that you still are at heart. You are not alone in feeling this way. Many people can empathize with how you are feeling, and because of this, many people are utilizing hydrafacials to feel rejuvenated. Kerri Parks, the medical aesthetician at Centre Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, has developed her own hydrafacial that she performs on patients. This hydrafacial is called Hydrafacial MD, and it is a revolutionary way to address signs of aging that you may be seeing. In this blog, we are going to discuss what this treatment is and how it can benefit you.
What Is Hydrafacial MD?
This treatment follows this method of steps:
- By using Vortex-Exfoliation™, dead skin is removed to expose the new and refreshed layers of skin underneath.
- The Vortex-Peel™ is then applied to give your skin a new glow, similar to traditional chemical peels, but without the downtime.
- Vortex-Extraction™ is used to clean your pores
- After that, Vortex-Fusion™ is used to nourish the skin and make sure that it is properly protected.
- Start an at-home skincare routine using the same products from the treatment.
Benefits of Hydrafacial MD
- Helps address fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Treats oily and congested skin
Get Your Hydrafacial MD With Us
If you are starting to notice some signs of aging, a hydrafacial may be a good option for you. Kerri Parks, the medical aesthetician at Centre Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, developed the Hydrafacial MD to specifically help people address these issues. With her experience and expertise, you can be sure that your skin is getting the best treatment possible. So that you can stay younger for longer. Contact us today at 401.336.3770 or visit us online at centrefars.com to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Kerri.