YOU are already Beautiful. Here at CenterFARS, our goal is to help you feel and Stay Beautiful. Aging is unavoidable. Along with it, environmental factors, lifestyle choices, and even genetics combine to impact the appearance of our skin.
Common concerns such as fine lines, sunspots, and dry skin can detract from the appearance, resulting in a look that is neither desirable nor particularly comfortable, but few if any surgical treatments can address these issues.
Enter non-surgical facial rejuvenation! An umbrella term for several different treatments that can improve skin tone and texture without incisions, sutures, or a lengthy recovery period.
Why Choose Dr. Andrea Doyle
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrea Doyle combines many of these cutting-edge, non-surgical procedures for a customized approach to natural-looking facial rejuvenation, enabling her to meet the specific needs of each person she sees.
At our practice, our patients are at the centre of all we do. We strive to give you the care and personal attention you deserve. Our friendly, qualified staff will help you to feel at ease so that you can trust and focus on the beautiful results that await you. please call the Centre for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery at 401.336.3770 to schedule a consultation at our East Greenwich office today.
Our Non-surgical Services
We offer several nonsurgical treatment options at our East Greenwich office. These include:
- Dermal Fillers. Designed to add volume to the cheeks, plump up lips, and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, dermal fillers are among the most popular nonsurgical treatments offered by Dr. Doyle. We offer Sculptra® in addition to fillers in the Restylane® and Juvederm® families
- Neuromodulators. We offer both BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® for the treatment of forehead creases, frown lines, crow’s feet, and similar issues
- Ultherapy®. Ultherapy addresses skin laxity and wrinkles throughout the face. This treatment is also FDA-approved for use on the décolletage
- Microneedling. Acne scars, fine lines, melasma, and even stretch marks can be treated with the Rejuvapen®. Large pores, deep wrinkles, skin laxity, and skin tone and texture issues are all very responsive to the Vivace™ Fractional Micro Needle RF. Both of these treatments can be used elsewhere on the body as well
- Facials. We offer both traditional facials and HydraFacial MD®. These can refresh and rejuvenate, with the HydraFacial being particularly effective at treating fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture irregularities, and skin laxity
- Chemical Peels. Peels come in a variety of strengths and can be used to treat wrinkles, acne and surgical scars, and pigmentation issues including sunspots
- Laser Treatments. We offer laser skin resurfacing, which can treat pigmentation irregularities, sun and age spots, large pores, scars, fine line and deep wrinkles, and more. Our M22 laser treatments can also address vascular lesions, freckles, and several other skin imperfections
- Kybella. Kybella eliminates excessive fat underneath the chin to help slim and define the jawline. This non-surgical treatment reduces the appearance of double chin. Safe and effective, Kybella requires no downtime, though it does take a few months to see optimal results.
Offering a wide range of nonsurgical treatments allows us to find the best fit for every need and achieve optimal treatment results. When you come to our office for a nonsurgical skincare consultation, we will take all the time necessary to understand your needs and concerns. We will take every care to ensure you are provided with the safest and most effective treatments.
Contact the Center for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery to Learn More
Are you ready to schedule your initial consultation? Please call 401.336.3770 today. Located in East Greenwich, we welcome patients from all surrounding areas.