Facials and chemical peels are a great way to restore and maintain a youthful and glowing complexion. Our aesthetician, Kerri Parks, performs these non-surgical skin treatments at our Rhode Island practice. If your skin is beginning to show its age, Kerri can work with you to customize your own facial or chemical peel treatment based on your unique goals and skin type.
Advanced Medical Facials
As you get older, it is impossible to avoid skin damage and visible signs of aging. Eventually, you will begin seeing changes in your skin when you look in the mirror. These changes can include fine lines and wrinkles, a dull complexion, rough areas, and sun damage.
We currently offer a variety of medical grade facials as a way for men and women to treat these common skin concerns and restore the look of youthful skin. These facial treatments are some of the most advanced medical facials available and help rejuvenate your skin by renewing it on a cellular level.
Kerri will work with you to customize your facial based on your skin type and specific skin concerns.
ViPeel is an incredible new type of facial peel that minimizes downtime and provides patients with results in just one week. The ViPeel can be customized by Anne for your unique skin type and to address specific skin concerns, such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, poor skin tone or texture, hyperpigmentation, and even minor skin laxity.
The ViPeel contains several key ingredients, including:
- Retinoic Acid to trigger the peeling of old skin, unclog your pores, and stimulate your skin’s production of collagen and elastin.
- Vitamin C to reduce sun damage and remove toxins from your skin.
- Hydroquinone to restore a glowing skin tone and improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- Kojic Acid to treat discoloration and brighten your complexion.
- Hydrocortisone to minimize redness and irritation.
Kerri can safely perform the ViPeel in multiple areas of the face and body, including more difficult areas, such as around the eyes, neck, chest, and hands. After your ViPeel, your skin will look brighter, healthier, and more youthful. With little to no downtime, you can enjoy the benefits of a ViPeel without having to miss too much time from your regular schedule.
- Eye and Lip Peel: ILLUMINATE AND SMOOTHEN YOUR EYE AND LIP CONTOUR. Glytone Professional by Enerpeel® Eye and Lip addresses mild-moderate photo-aging of eye and lip area.
- Jessner Peel: DEFY VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGING FOR YOUNGER COMPLEXION. Glytone Professional by Enerpeel® Jessner addresses premature signs of aging, aging and superficial hyperpigmented skin.
- Neck Peel: Glytone Professional by Enerpeel® Neck addresses premature aging skin of neck and décolleté.
- Mandelic Peel: COMBAT REDNESS FOR CALM AND RELIEVED SKIN. Glytone Professional by Enerpeel® MA addresses skin prone to intermittent to permanent redness.
Ready to schedule your facial or ViPeel consultation?
Kerri would love to discuss your facial rejuvenation options with you during a private one-on-one consultation. Contact our office online or give us a call to get started on achieving your own aesthetic goals.
Kerri is a medical aesthetician and skin care specialist at CentreFARS in Rhode Island.