Diet and exercise can give you a healthy, toned body, but many men and women struggle with stubborn areas of fat or loose, sagging skin caused by weight loss or pregnancy. Body procedures can remove unwanted fat and contour your arms, abdomen, or thighs. Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Doyle, specializes in body sculpting and offers a range of procedures to enhance and restore youthful curves and a slimmer shape.
If you’re interested in a body procedure, please contact the Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Rhode Island today at (401) 336-3770 to schedule your one-on-one consultation with our plastic surgeon. We serve patients in East Greenwich and the surrounding areas.
Body Contouring Procedures We Offer in Rhode Island
Dr. Doyle is well known for her cosmetic expertise in providing the best care and outcomes for her patients. The Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery offers these body contouring procedures:
- Tummy Tuck: The full abdominoplasty addresses loose, sagging skin in the abdomen that’s stretched out due to pregnancy, massive weight loss, or the aging process. The procedure removes excess skin to provide a flat stomach, repairs and repositions the abdominal wall, and creates a smooth, firm core.
- Mini-Tummy Tuck: The mini-abdominoplasty addresses less loose skin than its full counterpart and focuses on the lower abdomen below the belly button. Both types of tummy tuck can improve skin laxity and deliver a flatter abdomen.
- Liposuction: Lipo removes unwanted fat cells from stubborn areas of the body to provide a slimmer contour. We also offer Kybella® for nonsurgical treatment for a double chin, and laser skin tightening to address any loose skin following liposuction.
- Arm Lift: The brachioplasty removes fat deposits and loose skin from the underside of the upper arm that stretches from the elbow to underarm. This area is difficult to tone through exercise alone and an arm lift can provide a smooth contour.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift addresses skin laxity and stubborn fat in the thighs to provide a proportionate figure and firm silhouette. A thigh lift can be combined with a tummy tuck in some cases.
Why Choose the Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Doyle is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which means she went through additional years of training and rigorous testing. You can trust that you’re in good, experienced hands at our Rhode Island plastic surgery office. At the Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, you the patient are our top priority. We believe in an individualized approach to your cosmetic goals which can include one or more surgical or non-surgical options.
Choosing a plastic surgeon for your body procedure is arguably the most critical decision you’ll make. Make sure you pick a board-certified plastic surgeon and do your research by reading patient reviews and looking at the before and after gallery.
Schedule Your Body Contouring Consultation in Rhode Island
If you’re interested in liposuction, tummy tuck, or another body procedure, please contact Dr. Doyle in East Greenwich today at (401) 336-3770 to schedule your consultation. The Centre for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery provides surgical and nonsurgical procedures to patients in surrounding areas of Rhode Island including Providence.